It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or starting out with your very first website, our team is here to assist you through every step. Our team is here 24/7 to provide you with assistance in any aspect of web hosting. Allow us to exceed your expectations and help you achieve your dreams.
If you are new to web hosting then the shared web hosting platform is for you. The shared web hosting platform is adequate for business who will have moderate web traffic and don’t need any complex server configuration. How can you be sure if the shared platform is the one for you? Here are some points that might help you in recognizing your needs:
• You frequently update the content on your website
• Your business is below mid-sized
• Your traffic is around a few hundred monthly customers
• You are new and don’t yet require any complex configurations and installation on your server.
If you choose our dedicated hosting, you will be the sole user of our server and will have all the bandwidth and other resources to yourself. You will have more control over the operating environment and can make complex configurations. Additionally, you will have a wider variety of software and services to choose from. These are the circumstances that will show that you need a dedicated server for your business:
• Your website will include an adequate amount of high-resolution pictures and video streaming.
• You need a unique IP address that should not be shared by any of our other websites.
• Your business is continually growing and adding products or services, so you need the control and flexibility to customize the server, choose your software and adapt the system to changing needs
• Your business handles extremely sensitive transactions and will require enhanced security functions.
Our order process comprises of 4 easy & simple steps that will save you a great deal of time.
Right after choosing the packages available, the client provides the details and elaborates on his desired concept. All the details from colors to style are discussed beforehand.
Our creative team starts working on the idea and conceptualizes the design after extensive research on the brand. After approvals on the concept the design goes towards execution.
First Draft & Revision
The concepts which are approved and executed are shared with the client. The client reviews the design and provides feedback on the design and the creatives improve the design
After completing the above process, the design is finalized by the creatives and if necessary polishes the design to be as per the initial brief provided by the client.